Get the whole family involved on pizza night to knead and roll your own dough using just flour and yogurt!
You will need:
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Mustard Foods Rustic Tomato Sauce
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Any roasted vegetables (such as red peppers, zucchini, red onion and butternut)
- Thinly sliced mushrooms
- Pitted olives
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Mix flour and yogurt in a bowl to form a shaggy dough. Transfer to a work surface dusted with flour.
- Knead the dough, adding more flour as needed to prevent it from being too sticky.
- Roll out the dough and place on a greased oven tray or pizza pan.
- Par-bake the pizza base for 5 - 7 mins at 260°C.
- Add rustic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favourite toppings. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for another 5 - 7 mins until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese has melted.